foxracinggirl

Feb 15, 2007
Hey ,
I was wondering if anyone could help me out.
I have a 2005 Honda CR85R. I am ordering a new chain for it but I'm not sure what length to get? The sprockets on my bike are stock , 15 front and 50 rear. The web site I am wanting to order this from says either the 120 or the 126 link chain will fit my bike. Which one will fit it? I don't know how to measure the chain. :bang: If anyone out there can help me I'd appreciate it a lot! Thanks in advance :)

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
foxracinggirl said:
Hey ,
I was wondering if anyone could help me out.
I have a 2005 Honda CR85R. I am ordering a new chain for it but I'm not sure what length to get? The sprockets on my bike are stock , 15 front and 50 rear. The web site I am wanting to order this from says either the 120 or the 126 link chain will fit my bike. Which one will fit it? I don't know how to measure the chain. :bang: If anyone out there can help me I'd appreciate it a lot! Thanks in advance :)

Count the outer links.. multilpy by 2

Or you could always buy long and cut it down.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
foxracinggirl said:
I counted 58 then did 58 x 2 and ended up with 116. So , go with the 120 , right?
Thanks for the fast response Indy!!

Thats what I'd do...

You're welcome. Apparently I have no life! ;)

foxracinggirl

Feb 15, 2007
Yep. I've been to Merwin twice now. I always tag along with ' biglou ' so whenever he goes I go. We was just there Saturday. I know where Olathe is , been there a few times. Do you ride at Merwin?

Top Bottom