wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
I personally got rid of that one.
no reason for it. using starting gate we don't need a "back" board to keep riders from backing up, a starter simply needs to do his job dropping the gate. if they roll back wait and drop the gate after a longer count. Ama should not micromanage tracks.

the quad/bike rule was also mine which I think should have passed. I haven't looked at anything except the class structure yet.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
They both passed. I was thinking of Ryan roosting Nadine for docking him for getting a little run, he told her"Gerhard does it!" Two mistakes, he learned another valuable lesson. That outside position was a good spot!

cujet

Aug 13, 2000
I think this is great. If I understand correctly (I may not), all sorts of displacement variations will be available. Smaller displacement bikes with HUGE big bore kits will be OK in certain classes such as the open class. I even read some wording on how the displacement is achieved. It can be OEM or aftermarket!

Open class 2 stroke are welcome too! I love it!

Chris

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Geez, I've been asleep for about a year and I wake up to find this?? I think its great! Happened a little earlier than I thought it would tho. This is gonna put the OEMs in a quandry and should kill both the 250f and the 125 eventually. I think the Pros will be forced into whatever is happening with amatuers before long as the manufacturers will not want to make so many different bikes. Looks like the 150 is dead in the water unless you run only Super Mini so I'm not sure if thats enough to keep it afloat. Now I'm wondering if the 500 2t will kill the 450f? :ohmy:

MOTO ON RM250

Aug 10, 2007
well my local track definetly does considering they didnt let the crf150r run in the 85 class and let 144's race 125 class. im thrilled that this happened to say the least

Top Bottom