fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Jackets - the other districts have some real nice jackets that are financed by the district and they do not have a separate banquet for the enduro group. You have to sit through the awards for the other divisions.
D14 Enduro/Hare scrambles has to fund their banquet awards and a portion of every entry goes into the fund. We would need to find a really good deal on jackets and there would be fewer banquet awards.
No rules meeting at the banquet this year. Please submit your ideas and attend the sanctioning meeting in December.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
I would just listen and learn. Actually my boy has an activity about an hour north of my house and I want to head up from there instead if circling back home, but we'll have some extra time, so I'm just considering our options.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Smit-Dog said:
How about rookie AA riders have to run pink plastic?
Mastin's goggles - My handguards :cool:

I'll past your thoughts on to AA newbies Brett Bersano & Cody D. I'm sure they will keep you in their thoughts for the 2008 season. I know I will. :nod:

Thanks Deputy Dog,
DW

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
We picked up the banquet awards last night. The hi point awards are REALLY cool. We tried something different for the other awards. Tom and I welcome any feedback or suggestions.
The kids will be getting new trophies and some giveaways. I know Tom is also working with the District sponsors to enhance the adult award presentations.
See everyone tomorrow afternoon.

If you live in the Lansing area and have any sugggestions on banquet facilities, let me know. We need 250-300 capacity and would prefer that it is near overnight accomodations. I checked out a few places yesterday, but looking for other options.

Mike
On Saginaw St in Lansing there is a conference center attached to the TGI Fridays and Holiday Inn I think. FYI. Ben there a few times.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Fred T said:
Mike
On Saginaw St in Lansing there is a conference center attached to the TGI Fridays and Holiday Inn I think. FYI. Ben there a few times.
Freds right there is a holiday inn with a fridays they do have a banquete hall or you could try across the street at the midway motor lodge both are on the corner of canal rd and saginaw hiway off I96 @ exit 93

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I stopped at both (and the Sheraton) yesterday. The banquet facility at the Midway is not big enough. HI and Sheraton can handle our group, but the cost is the same as the Midland location.
I am looking at another option.....banquet hall and a catered meal. My goal is to find a location in Lansing and have the cost be $20 per adult and $15 for the kids. May be just a dream.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
WOW I was very surprised to receive a personally engraved $95 set of EE hand-guards and deflectors for year-end awards and I liked the trophies too. The food was great too and the banquete was ran very well. Thanks D14 Enduro Tom, Mike, and all for a great time and thanks EE for the SWEET handguards! I'm just glad they weren't pink. Great job!.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
The Hi-Point awards were first-class... (high quality + unique)... and worthy of a hi-point finish. Like the idea of putting more of the award funds towards useful things like barkbusters and jackets (the lightweight HS jackets were sweet). The individual class trophies will make for good donations to the FES one day.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
F&S - Mitch was VERY impressed with all his "goodies" as well! Great trophy (he quickly pointed out how it towered over mine!), sweet set of engraved bark busters! AND....the AMA/D14 membership! WOW. That hook is firmly set now!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Here's a shot of all the class champions, if you look hard you can find "Waldo" -AKA Cody mastin.

Attachments

• 2007 #1's (3).jpg
    2007 #1's (3).jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 216

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Mike - Do you know what "everywhere" includes? If the slide show doesn't make it, I have a picture or more that could appear here. For the record, it was not me that took the pictures. I just transfered them from the camera.

Young Ted

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
He was at the bar...he was behind the bar....he was sitting at a table....he was in many of the trophy pictures.....he was at the podium.....
The future Mrs. Keen had a number of pictures of Cody (aka Waldo).

Top Bottom