tofastcr125

May 14, 2010
I have a 2008 honda 230f and its having problems umm just wondering if any of you guys have a manual i could look at or copy i am going to have to take the motor apart and just need some info on timing set points for head removel and install thanks guys

tofastcr125

May 14, 2010
yeah i just dee a compession test and 70 psi so i am thinking the ring/s stuck.i know the 2 stroks need holes drilles on they exhaust brige do the 4 stroks require the same?

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
tofastcr125 said:
yeah i just dee a compession test and 70 psi so i am thinking the ring/s stuck.i know the 2 stroks need holes drilles on they exhaust brige do the 4 stroks require the same?

There is no exhaust bridge on a four stroke cylinder. They have valves.. No need for holes to be drilled in the piston.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
tofastcr125 said:

Four stroke don't have an exhaust bridge. Sounds like you really need to invest in a good workshop manual. :cool: And maybe a dictionary.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
IndyMX said:
There is no exhaust bridge on a four stroke cylinder. They have valves.. No need for holes to be drilled in the piston.

Oops! Looks like we posted at the same time Indy. :whoa:

Top Bottom