Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
My goodness.....Since I don't compete in the Enduro series, I wasn't looking at this post. Big mistake!! This post has all the elements of an argumentative HS post!!

Accusations of being a crybaby.....talk against Narcisistic AA riders....arguments about whether or not a 200 is faster than a 250......

This sounds vaguely familiar.... :think:

Have fun at the Sand Goblin guys!! :cool:

Play nice!! :ride:

I'm sticking close to home and doing a mtn bike time trial....boy, you talk about some pompous folks!!! But hey, you get to see members of the opposite sex changing in the parking lot from time to time. :laugh:

E_Langen

Jun 25, 2000
Yam7M said:
I'm sticking close to home and doing a mtn bike time trial....boy, you talk about some pompous folks!!! But hey, you get to see members of the opposite sex changing in the parking lot from time to time. :laugh:

Don't forget your camera!

5220No20Rocky20Horror20Bike20Path.jpg

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Dang it!!! I thought that I confiscated all those pics before they got out :yikes:

I guess someone stole the negative.

But hey, wait a minute....that's a road bike!!! I'm not a roadie. Is that DW?? :whoa: Tat's on the shoulder and the guy (I think it's a guy :think: ) is clearly shouting explicatives at the rider infront of him...yep, it must be DW!! :laugh:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
bruno670 said:
is THAT what you watch changing clothes? SICK!!

No no no. I don't take pictures of irresponsible people. This person is clearly being irresponsible. They aren't wearing a helmet...and for gosh sakes, everyone knows you can't wear heels with clip-in pedals!!!

I wonder if they borrowed this outfit from Leathers?? :think:

:nener: :nener:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Yam7M said:
Dang it!!! I thought that I confiscated all those pics before they got out :yikes:

I guess someone stole the negative.

But hey, wait a minute....that's a road bike!!! I'm not a roadie. Is that DW?? :whoa: Tat's on the shoulder and the guy (I think it's a guy :think: ) is clearly shouting explicatives at the rider infront of him...yep, it must be DW!! :laugh:

Thats a cycle cross bike and it's common for them to have to carry their bikes over stupid shat for some reason. cyclecross bikes are roadies wth beefier frames, off road tires and components and are great for gravel road riding, etc.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Ok, we identified the bike. Is that really DW?

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
I've gotten some conflicting info. Are lights required for this event? I would be riding saturday, (that's the easy day, right?) as I have no clue what I'm doing.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
jaction125 said:
I've gotten some conflicting info. Are lights required for this event? I would be riding saturday, (that's the easy day, right?) as I have no clue what I'm doing.

No lights needed for sat, only sunday.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Not me guys - To much hair. :laugh: Although nice try!

PS. I like his light set up :cool:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
The FISH ain't biting Mr. Spore :nener: :nener:

Dave L.[/QUOTE]

Love you too Dave!!! :)

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Just got the trailer set up.
Judgeing from the looks of the fields driving down here it will be a muddy race. DW you better bring some BLING cleaner you may need it from the looks of things.

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Cool and rainy for Sunday - perfect for the season opener. :cool:

I hope everyone has a fun ride. Be safe!

Last edited:
Top Bottom