2011 Gas Gas 300 Nambotin Replica or 2012 KTM 300XC ???

T-Bone

~SPONSOR~
Feb 10, 2001
2011 Gas Gas 300 Nambotin Replica or 2012 KTM 300XC I can get either and I thought I would see if anyone has tried both . Im buying one of them this week but which one ???

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
I own both.

The Gas Gas is smaller in stature.

Both 300 engines rock.

I would consider parts availability and area dealers in this decision.

mully

T-Bone

~SPONSOR~
Feb 10, 2001
I have both dealers and parts one mile form my house . But I do have a 30" inseam that is more Gasgas friendly

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Are you sure that you want an XC and not the XCW. I also ride tight rocky stuff and have about 50 hours on my 2012 300XCW and can tell you that it is one very sweet machine for the tight woods straight out of the box though the susspension really is way too stiff. You will need to spend a couple of bucks to soften it up and oh yeah the stock tires are garbage and you should change over before even going for the first ride.

T-Bone

~SPONSOR~
Feb 10, 2001
CRFGuy said:
Are you sure that you want an XC and not the XCW. I also ride tight rocky stuff and have about 50 hours on my 2012 300XCW and can tell you that it is one very sweet machine for the tight woods straight out of the box though the susspension really is way too stiff. You will need to spend a couple of bucks to soften it up and oh yeah the stock tires are garbage and you should change over before even going for the first ride.

Both front and rear tires are crap ??? I had them change the front but if you say the word I will have the rear changed. I bought the XC only because I thought I may try a little Motocross

T-Bone

~SPONSOR~
Feb 10, 2001
I just had Enduro Engineering do the suspension on my 2012 XC250 . I have a few friends with suspension done from other competitors so we will have a show down to see how EE compares !!!! This is going to be VERY cool !!!

Top Bottom