2022 Monster Energy AMA Supercross : TV Schedule

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The 2022 Supercross Season Kicks-Off This Saturday (Jan 8) ... 9PM Central on CNBC. Yes... CNBC.
- What happened to the Vegas Round?
- Good to see the East and West rotation this season.

Television Schedule: Note the new (CNBC & USA) networks this season.

(250SX West - 450SX)
ANAHEIM 1 : Jan 8 : CNBC : 9:00PM Central : LIVE
OAKLAND : Jan 15 : USA Network : 9:00PM Central : LIVE
SAN DIEGO : Jan 22 : USA Network : 9:00PM Central : LIVE
ANAHEIM 2 : Jan 29 : CNBC : 9:00PM Central : LIVE (Delayed: Jan 30, 2:00PM : NBC)
GLENDALE : Feb 5 : CNBC : 9:00PM Central : LIVE (TRIPLE CROWN EVENT)
ANAHEIM 3 : Feb 12 : PEACOCK : 9:00PM Central : LIVE

(250SX East - 450SX)
MINNEAPOLIS : Feb 19 : CNBC : 4:00PM Central : LIVE (Delayed: Feb 20, 11:00AM Central, NBC)
ARLINGTON : Feb 26 : CNBC : 7:00PM Central : LIVE (TRIPLE CROWN EVENT)
DAYTONA : March 5 : CNBC : 6:30PM Central : LIVE
DETROIT : March 12 : CNBC : 6:00PM Central : LIVE
INDIANAPOLIS : March 19 : CNBC : 6:00PM Central : LIVE

(250SX West - 450SX)
SEATTLE : March 26 : USA : 9:00PM Central : LIVE

(250SX EAST - 450SX)
ST. LOUIS : April 9 : CNBC : 7:00PM Central : LIVE (TRIPLE CROWN EVENT)
ATLANTA : April 16 : NBC : 2:00PM Central : LIVE (EAST/WEST SHOWDOWN)
FOX-BOROUGH : April 23 : NBC : 2:00PM Central : LIVE

(250SX WEST - 450SX)
DENVER : April 30 : NBC : 2:00PM Central : LIVE
SALT LAKE CITY : May 7 :
CNBC : 7:00PM Central : LIVE (EAST/WEST SHOWDOWN) (Delayed: May 8, 12:00PM Central)

2020 SUPERCROSS PREVIEW SHOW

RACERX 2020 SUPERCROSS PREVIEW SHOW

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I hope I don't have to buy Peacock premium for the Anaheim 3 round. I have the free version but...

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
True, I just hate getting nickel and dimed for all of these streaming channels that used to be part of my expensive cable package.
I hear ya... dropped "cable" a few years ago, trying to save some $$ ... so many channels we never use, not a fan of paying for them. PlayStation Vue was a GREAT service and reasonably priced. I guess the name of the service was a problem, folks thinking it was a Play Station specific thing maybe? Anyway, out of the blue, they ended the service, leaving me stuck with Youtube TV, which at the time wasn't fantastic. As it is now, it's the best I've found.

Best YouTube TV feature: The "DVR" is pretty advanced ... on my previous service and the old cable DVR, if I tried to record for example, all college football games of a specific team, it would record ALL college football. YouTube TV is smart enough to record specific teams, and on ANY channel on ANY time slot.

Regarding Motocross / Supercross and DVR, the "any channel, any time" thing is vital, what with 3 or more networks involved.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Thanks Okie. I have hesitated going to any streaming base TV mainly because my wife is not computer savvy and would only want something that she can turn on the TV and see everything she wants in one place. The last couple of TVs we got are smart ones and I showed her how she can get to YouTube and search for all kinds of stuff. She has gotten pretty comfortable with it and watches it more than regular cable. The problem is, it is limited in what you can do...no comments or way to manage history, etc. If YouTube TV would work on the smart TV it may be a way to go but I doubt the extra features like DVR would be accessible. I'll look into it though.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
So I checked out YouTube TV and found a huge show stopper (for me at least). You can't get the History channel. We watch a ton of stuff on History so crap...otherwise I would have giving it a try!!

BTW, real good first race! I got 46 points in the RM Fantasy league!!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
So I'm all concerned that I'll miss the Feb 13th race since it's on Peacock, I get an email today from Spectrum saying I can get 12 months of Peacock Premium for free for 12 months! YES =)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Sounds great! How do you get the premium for free? I'm also looking for a free subscription.
Pretty sure they offer a 30 day trial .... just time it right.

Before "Peacock" when NBC Sports broadcast the races (outdoor) live, it was $60.00+ for the season! But that was pretty much the only way you wouldn't miss a race.

Top Bottom