XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
biglou said:
You're buying the beer next time! Damn, 21. Congrats. And thanks for making me feel old. :p
I hear that. Our volunteer fire dept. has a large contingent of resident firefighters that are university students (they get free rent in exchange for fire response), and it seems like my delicate flower and I have become something of a surrogate aunt and uncle to this bunch. (My wife prefers "cool older cousins"). It boggles the mind to be hanging with people born after I graduated high school, but I digress . . .

Happy 21st, Stanbagger.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
:cool: Enjoy! My early 20's were some of my best times. Blow all your $$ on booze and women. You won't regret it. LOL

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'd add this to the "damn this makes me feel like an old fart" list. But then I think of how Old Grady must be if you're 21, and I feel like a young pup again! :p

Happy Birthday Brian:aj:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Papakeith said:
. . . But then I think of how Old Grady must be if you're 21, and I feel like a young pup again! :p
This from the guy with a 40-something son-in-law

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Damn it seems olny yesterday that I remember a little Stan Flemmings that couldn't even drive showing up to meet the DRN crew in Dallas one year. Where does the time go?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Papakeith said:
he's only 40 something? :whoa:

:fft:

... I still have German Girls Swim Team body ... now excuse me, I have a rousing game of chess at the Senior Citizens Center tonight. :ohmy:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Hope you had a gr8 day, Stan!
Welcome to the full on adult world!

(well done, Grady!)

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Went to dinner last night, had a few beers, and didn't even get carded. I then insisted on showing the guy my ID lol :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
:fft: Crap! I have boots that are older than you. :whoa:

Happy birthday Stan. :nener:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Dang ... I remember when you were just a kid ... wait a minute ... you still are!

Enjoy your 20's while your body is strong and your knees and back still work.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Congrats, Brian. Stan Flemming will live on, forever young, whilst Brian ages. Now, getting carded when your in your late thirties will make you proud! Then people just start calling you "Sir" for no reason.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
BSWIFT said:
Stan Flemming will live on, forever young

The story behind the name still makes me smile.

Congrats, Bagger!

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Oh muh God I remember him at 14 or 15 playing with dry-ice and staring at orbital objects in the dark Muenster sky. Forgive me while I go crawl back into my hole. Pffft, the youth these days.

Happy Belated Brian!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Dang! The 'wick shows up outta nowhere!

Now if we'd just hear from Spermy, Milk, and Smitty . . .

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
HOLY CRAP! It's a yarbonwick!

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
How do to u 2. Not to jack Brian's thread but Great to Be Back! Been riding me arse off. Well you wouldn't know if you saw me arse but still. :) So who's premix do I have to mess with to get a drink around here??

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Damn... how did I miss this!! Happy Birthday Brian!! :aj:

So now that you've been 21 for a few weeks..... has it worn off a little bit yet?

Top Bottom