PeterEXC520

Dec 4, 2000
Hi Guys,
will anybody will watch the race in two weeks? My girlfriend and me will fly to the California on Friday and will be there to watch it. It might be a good thing for a "short get to know meeting"

If anybody wants a real nice calendar for 2002 I could bring with me 10 or 20 Supermoto (SuperTT) calendars.
Check them out and let me know fast if you'll want one:
http://www.supermoto.de/smkalender.html
Price: $ 19 (cash only).

Notify me here: peter@gp-racing.de

CU,

Peter

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I'd like to be there. But, I won't be. Hope you have a blast.

TByrd

Mar 29, 2001
I hope to see a lot of guys from this forum at the 24 hr race. Last year the Yamaha and Honda teams were just a few minutes apart after 20 hours. This year I hope to see the same competition and as a spectator and recreational rider it was awesome to see these riders hauling butt at night, I only wish I could go this fast in daylight. We will probably be parked at the top of the hill towards the Budds creek viewing area so we can see the riders do half of the motocross track up the hill and come back towards the rem track. Hope to see you there.

PeterEXC520

Dec 4, 2000
Hi TByrd,

Originally posted by TByrd
I hope to see a lot of guys from this forum at the 24 hr race. Last year the Yamaha and Honda teams were just a few minutes apart after 20 hours. This year I hope to see the same competition and as a spectator and recreational rider it was awesome to see these riders hauling butt at night, I only wish I could go this fast in daylight. We will probably be parked at the top of the hill towards the Budds creek viewing area so we can see the riders do half of the motocross track up the hill and come back towards the rem track. Hope to see you there.

I'm not really familiar with the track and I've only been there once (X-mas Motox 1998). I'll look typical German...
Maybe a meeting point every full hour (or maybe two) might be useful for me.
Maybe the pits should be good...

Peter

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Sadly, I won't make it this year. But next year I'm going to race it!! Check out the women's forum for info on the 2002 Women's 24-Hour Team! :D

Top Bottom