anarchy420

Jun 1, 2007
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)about 5`6 or 5`7
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? im really aggressive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????some mini moto tracks woods fields hill climbs road(not that much) and just riding wheelies and messin around
4) Do you have any riding experience?yeah alot
5) Do you think you will race ? uhh other than race quarter mile agaisnt my friends on the road and in fields. no
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? most of it
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? uhh mostly 2 stroke.
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? no close dealers.
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?not too much. but im getting a job so it doesnt really matter
10) Do you live in California?no
11) Your age?15
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
i will take great care of the bike

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
Yeah, it sounds to me that you would be happier with a 250 than a 125.

Your parents would probably be happier with you on a 125 as you might kill yourself on a 250 but if popping wheelies and quarter mile drags are important to you then get the 250.

Rod

m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
one of those bikes are 2 strokes. the other 2 are 4 strokes. so did you mean a 250 2 stroke or a 4 stroke 250?

May 1, 2007
I would say that a 250 2 stroke could be a little much for you. But I could also see a 125 or 250 4 stroke getting old so I would say go for the 2 stroke 250 and practice alot before you open it up so you do not end up on your back. Just remember that it is hard to just putt around on a 2 stroke because oil will accumulate and the plug will get fouled. Another thing, with your small size a 250 might be a little bit on the heavy side compared to a 125. It just comes down to preference.

Top Bottom