KDX Kawboy

~SPONSOR~
Nov 5, 1999
My friends and I have spent the winter trying to stay warm, learning how to ride on snow and ice and talking about how fun it is going to be to go back to Three Creeks Station in the spring. We had such a good time in September we are inviting everyone back again. First some details about Three Creeks:

 It is where the first Mid South winter race is held each October and now a summer race
 Located about 8 miles south of Greenville KY off of Hwy 181
 Lodge w/ beds for 14-18, elec., water, full kitchen, TV/VCR, phone and much more
 $600 rent for roughly six days Tuesday through Sunday
 Plenty of room for parking and camping around lodge
 Go to WWW.THREECREEKSTATION.COM

We will be renting the lodge beginning Tuesday June 3rd through the 8th.We will be asking for donations, to cover expenses, in the area of $10 or less. Children and Spouses are welcome. If you have camping equipment I would suggest bringing it and camping since the lodge comes alive pretty early in the morning and sometimes doesn’t die down till late at night. Lotta bench racing. A few people will be there all week starting Tuesday with more people coming in through the week. We will be laying out a course, by Friday afternoon, for the weekend.
If anyone is interested lets get a list together so I can let the owners Know about how manypeople are gonna show and on what days. The owners charge us a little extra if we go over a certain amount of people.

Gates

Jan 18, 2001
I put it on the calander. I will be able to make the weekend. I may bring a few other guys with me. I will post when I find out how many are coming.

James

KDX Kawboy

~SPONSOR~
Nov 5, 1999
Glad you guys are gonna come. We have a good group usually.

James, I understand you know Allen Westerfield. Good guy. He usually comes down with some other friends. Gerald even came last year.

Gates

Jan 18, 2001
KDX,

I have riden and raced with the Westerfields many times. Very good people. I hope I can make the ride. With work and everything else I have only ridden the DX two times this year!!!!

Hope to see you there.

James

tiller

Nov 4, 2002
Is this still on? I came down last summer and enjoyed it alot. Will try and make it and bring some more people. Is there a way to route the trails to where you can bypass the creek if it is too high to cross? Last summer it was very dusty but unless something changes that should not be a problem now.

Steve

KDX Kawboy

~SPONSOR~
Nov 5, 1999
Yes it is still on. We will be laying out a 6-8 mile loop next Friday. We usually run the course down the creeks if its not too high. Some people prefer not to ride their bikes in the wet sandy creek so they ride around. The only reason we arrow a course is for safety so everyone is going in the same direction. If you do explore off the course or go around the creeks do so with caution and be sure you don't come back onto the course going the wrong way. Some of these guys are haulin but out there. As I said before let me know about how many people are coming so I can let the owners know. THIS IS NOT A MID SOUTH RACE just a slightly organized trail ride. :yeehaw:

tiller

Nov 4, 2002
Looks like I will make it Saturday. There will be between 1 and 4 other people with me. I will be the old slow guy on a KX250 with the number 87.

Steve

Top Bottom