kiwi_925

Jan 29, 2001
Yep Everts has done just that, 125, MXGP, and the 650 class, all in the same day. He has taken his total win list to 72, same as his number. Ramon won the 125 title and Everts was 2nd overall in that chase for the title. It was a yamaha poduim in the 125's. MXGP saw Brain Jorgensen(sp) healed off Coppins for 2nd, and Coppins gained 3rd. The 650 class was a battle between Everts, Vico, and Smets, with Smets crashing like he did in the MXGP class, but still got 3rd for the day and Vico getting 2nd, pretty much like he has all year. So all in all it was Everts day, and something i doubt you'll see for a long time.

kiwi_925

Jan 29, 2001
RC might be takein to skool.... it makes things interesting for sure, everyone is saying its the Setfun of old.... and in his home country riding for his country and in that sand that they have, the host team might just pull it off.

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
Kiwi

Thats what will make this perfect. Everything is in Everts favor, if he still doesn't beat RC it will settle that little debate once and for all. If he can't beat RC in his own back yard it will show how much of a difference there is between the Worlds and US Champs.

No more excuses after this.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
I think he should have competed in all three classes which would have ended up with him a triple crown champion.

kiwi_925

Jan 29, 2001
He was almost double world champion!! Cant wait for the des nations, Everts with his winning ways and same with RC, everything is there on the table, may the best man win! I wouldnt say it shows which championship is fastest, just which has the fastest rider in the world in it.

Top Bottom