RM250Rida

May 16, 2001
I just ordered some sprockets, chain, and oils from Rocky Mt and I asked for Cinqs video but they told me it was discountinued. I wanted it really bad so I looked in my Chaparral and found it and called them up. Gave them the part number and they also said it was dicontinued. Does anyone know why? Anyone know where I can get the video?:(

Big Tuna

Nov 29, 2000
I'm pretty sure the place I picked mine up @ still has some copies; kind of far away from ya though. If you get really hard pressed I could probably hook you up with the place though. Great video by the way:cool:

RM250Rida

May 16, 2001
Yeah there's got to be some still out there for sale. I'll keep looking around. If I can't find one I'll let you know if you're still willing to get me one. I'll pay you a little extra. I found a few sites tonight that had trhem advertised for sale so I emailed them to see. One had it for $19.99 and free shipping. All the other ones I saw were $24.99. Im still wondering why it was discontinued.:think

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
Yes, great video. I little weird in some sections though, but it kind of shows the reality of it, especially when Cinq breaks his back in the end... It isn't so hyped up like most videos that make the riders seem godlike.

Last edited:

darlin

Sep 10, 2008
Cinq

Eveyones been looking for this video. There was only so many made and its almost impossible to find a copy. Cinq. was very badly injured and is still in recovery to this day. His life was dramatically changed forever. Lots of people have gotten together to make sure the selling of this video stop due to the trauma Cinq has had to endure. We all wish him the best and hope he can over come this tradgety and GET ON HIS BIKE AGAIN.

Top Bottom