Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The Dubach exhaust is an excellent choice. it's a good design that is well made.

Tdubb

Feb 26, 2010
after doing some more research, I've found a lot of people that say to stay with the stock axhaust. It looks like they feel that it doesn't really add power, it just moves it around on the torque curve.

The only good/bad (it depends on how you feel about this) thing I've heard is that most exhaust...especially the Dubach's just make it louder.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Tdubb said:
after doing some more research, I've found a lot of people that say to stay with the stock axhaust. It looks like they feel that it doesn't really add power, it just moves it around on the torque curve.

The only good/bad (it depends on how you feel about this) thing I've heard is that most exhaust...especially the Dubach's just make it louder.

Most people can't get their bikes jetted properly let alone distinguish between one exhaust or another, so take anything you hear (including from me) with the appropriate sized grain of salt.

It's fairly common for an aftermarket exhaust designed for racing to be louder than stock.

Top Bottom