4 strokin on the rocks

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Looks pretty cool. Hopefully Montesa and HRC are working on something similar with the new CRF engines ;)

TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
seems more and more like a vialble option for vigorous competition, It dose look really light and they kept the engine hight to a minimum, Interesting to see the reliability and ease of maintenance and repairs though. But still I am getting goose bumps.

geremacheks

~SPONSOR~
Feb 14, 2002
junkman------maybe not.

Looking at the left side of that bike, it almost looks impossible to get to the valves. Maybe they're self adjusting...... :laugh:

TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
Hydralic? :O I doubt it they will probably make you take the engine out of the frame. But if they are self adjusting the other manufactures better take note!

Brewster

Dec 2, 2001
Looking at the left side of that bike, it almost looks impossible to get to the valves. Maybe they're self adjusting...... :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

Looks like all you have to do is remove the gas tank to gain access to the top of the engine. No problem :-)

Brewster

TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
but i do not see inspection plugs for gaining access to the rocker arms and the rockers are in the valve cover not the head. I supose that it is a disposible motor with non adjustable vavles.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…