nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
50 days away! Are you ready?

Hard to believe - but DW is just 50 days away! That should go by fast. Only 35 more work days and we're off to Cooperland to hang out with the awesome DRN crew! I can't wait. Time to start a packing list NOW!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I've bumped my training up, I'm now able to do a complete lap around the track without having to pull off and deal with arm pump :laugh:

LazyBoy on the other hand did a nice swap today and highsided, an X-ray and a CT scan later he has a pretty good concussion and get's to sit out 10-14 days. Talk about flashbacks to 03 :yikes: Oh well since we can't race this weekend we should have time to shop for a new helmet!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
WaltCMoto said:
Im working on a top secret chilli project. No details to follow.

With OUR Chili :yikes:

I'm like SKX ... I have a list running through my head almost daily and have already told my son he has to come up on Sunday to help set things up. Talk about difficult, having to come help set up Camp Tejas and the LEAVE for three days of work!!! :debil:

BTW - Remember, repeat after me ...

Chili has no beans,
Chili has no beans,
Chili has no beans,
Chili has no beans,
Chili has no beans,
;)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Tony Eeds said:
With OUR Chili :yikes:
BTW - Remember, repeat after me ...

Chili has no beans,
Chili has no beans,
Chili has no beans,
Chili has no beans,
Chili has no beans,
;)
But I can tell you after being with him in Mineapolis he does have gas after a few beers :nener:

Chili time to park Lazyboy until after DW. I hear that helmets are impossible to find in Canada and the earliest delivery would be at DW

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Chili said:
I've bumped my training up, I'm now able to do a complete lap around the track without having to pull off and deal with arm pump :laugh:

Hmm, some DRN members can't complete a lap without stopping for food. They call themselves large-boned...we call them Titans!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
oldguy said:
But I can tell you after being with him in Mineapolis he does have gas after a few beers :nener:

Dave I already explained the pool should have bubbles just like the hot tub! :laugh:

Chili time to park Lazyboy until after DW. I hear that helmets are impossible to find in Canada and the earliest delivery would be at DW

Well that may be a tough sell since he still has his M2R that he was only wearing on race days. This was practicing and he finished off one of Eric's old HJC's. No real visible damage to the helmet but I figure we got more than our money's worth out of it and if he knocked himself that loopy I don't want to take any chances.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
50 DAYS!!?? Holy crap! Gotta get ready for the Twinny/Elk race!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
THAT'S IT????? I better start packing...

WOOHOO I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! :yeehaw:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
45 days!!!!!!!!!!

And chili has beans!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Beans!!!! Giddy The Hell Up!!!!

squeaky