49-state legal CRF250x in California

dmdee99

Apr 24, 2006
Has anyone had any issues getting into OHVs and SVRA parks with a 49 state legal CRF250X.

Just picked up a 2004 CRF250X from a guy that moved from Oregon to California and he now has it registered with a Green Sticker. It does not have the smog pump on it. I already took it to Hangtown (Prairie City) and they let me in. The ranger actually took pictures of the bike because he had never seen a 49-State legal CRF but has heard about them. :whoa:

Thinking about going to Hollister but do not want to make the trip if they do not let me ride.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

dmdee99

Apr 24, 2006
Thanks just wanted to make sure.

Did not want to make the 2.5 hour drive and not be able to pull the bike off the truck.

YZmidLife

Nov 23, 2006
How did they know it was 49-state legal since you have a green sticker? Do these get a special placard, or are they looking extra close at VIN's now? I would think you should be good to go either way during red sticker season, and that may be why they let you in at Prairie City. I'd call them up before making the trip. (831) 637-8186

Let us know if Hollister was worth the drive. I'm getting pretty burnt out on Prairie City and all the baby head-sized rocks.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
YZmidLife said:
I'm getting pretty burnt out on Prairie City and all the baby head-sized rocks.

Then you should go to Georgetown or Stonyford. IMO, much better riding than you will ever find at Prairie City or Hollister.

FWIW, yes, Hollister is better than Prairie City.

Top Bottom