4th of July

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
With it but a few days away ...

An excellent 4 minute video worthy of watching.

All gave some and some gave all

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
" I fought for you and would do it again"

If that does not sum up the American spirit I don't know what does!!!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Tony,

I sent this link to a Brother Elk member who is in charge of our State Elks Newsletter. Needless to say that with just a few clicks of the mouse he has sent this link to almost all of our 22,000 Elk members in the State of Indiana, plus some of our high ranking officials in other States.

By far one of the best tributes I have ever watched !!!!!!!

Thank you Tony, you have a great weekend.

mully

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Excellent!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Good stuff Tony. Did ya notice how empty the theater was? Sadly this sort of shows the lack of interest by many of the current generations. If more people "got it" our country would be in much better shape these days. Sadly many in DC have no clue and seem to think those that do know are old war horses needing to go to pasture.

Happy 4th to everyone, spend a little time learning that it's not just about a day off, hot dogs & fireworks.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Thanks for the kudos guys and I am glad to see it is being forwarded about the country.

I sent it to Kav, so I know the Marines have seen it.

As one that has signed the contract that includes give up to and including my life, I would do it again if it would save the life of another and promote freedom ...

of course they don't need crotchity old farts with bad backs :rotfl:

Happy 4th, y'all

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Very good stuff Tony.

Thank you. :cool:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…