5.64 feet, 200lbs man looking bike advice for bush, ranch fun

V-MAX1200

Oct 14, 2007
I am planning on bying a dirt bike for riding around the ranch. I will be using it around trees, grass and lots of mud during the raining season. I want something good and confortable for my size. I am only 5.64 feet and I would like to reach the ground since some dirt bikes are very high. I like medium size dirt bikes because they look easy to handle. I like speed and I think I will use some power once that I get used to the bike. If some adjustements will be needed like suspension, please advice.
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)-5.64 feet. 200lbs.
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? medium.
3) what do you plan to ride? trails, woods, mud, sand.
4) Do you have any riding experience? Yamaha V-Max1200. I have never ride off road.
5) Do you think you will race ? no.
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? no.
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? I rather yamaha but I accept advices about other brands. I am not sure 2 or 4 stroke. Please, advice.
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? Yamaha, Honda, Susuki.
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? I would like to spend around $5,000 but I can go higher.
10) Do you live in California? No, Mexico.
11) Your age? 36.
12) We have lots of rivers and mountains here. So I will need something to pass these obstacles.
Thanks guys.

Top Bottom