MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Ok, searched til I was dizzy but can't find it. Somewhere I saw that someone had 55 gal drums possibly available. I could sure use one, don't have room to haul it though. Anyone know where this thread is or details? I would imagine that anyone with an RV could use 1 of these to refill water tanks (sharing 1 would be easy).

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Eddie I am bringing one with us just for that purpose altho I would warn I do not use the water hauled in it for drinking just washing. It will be available to anyone needing to haul water
The thread you are thinking was Kelvin is on his way to DW :worship:

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
My dad is getting me the barrels. So far he can only get 4. Jim (KelvinKDX) is stopping at my folks house this Thurs to pickup two and I will be picking up two(one 55 and one 30) Sunday. You are more than welcome to what we have.

...the guys at my dad's work have started calling him Donkey Kong. :laugh:

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
When I email my mom today I'll see if she can coax my pops into snagging a few more. He can only get teased for so long you know.. :)

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
I have about 15 in a barn at our farm in New Melle MO. If you want one or 2, let me know, I'm heading out there tonight and again over the weekend. I think we overdid it when we got em. I'd be glad to get rid of some at this point. Luckey, your local, want some???? I live in Chesterfield and travel all over St. Louis CO for work. These are the blue plastic kind. I believe they were filled with molasses before.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Cole - I would love to have 1. I don't think I'd have any use for more than one. I'll have to get with you after DW and see what we can work out.

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
You'd probably like to pick it up yourself. 250 acres of trails/woods/hills/ w/ 2 lakes. I'll pm w/#'s but give me a call when you get back. If you know where Busch Wildlife area is, we're bordering that. I go out at least one a week.

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
We call it a farm, its more like property. There are 4 horses there, maybe 15 cats and a couple dogs. No crops but about 65 acres of fields, an 18 acre lake, a 9 acre lake and the rest is wooded hillsides. We have what's known as the barn o husqvarno with about 4 old Huskies in it and a couple Yamahas. Most people who come out call it Paradise.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Eddie (or anyone else) i picked up two barrels from Kevin's (Dead) parents house.  If anyone would like one come see me at my trailer at DW.

55 gallon plastic barrel.  Thanks Mr. Rucker!

Top Bottom