5th Annual DRN Fox Valley Offroad Ride - July 20-22 '06!!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
The 5th Annual DRN Fox Valley Offroad ride at Wardy's park is scheduled for Thursday, July 20th, through Saturday, July 22nd! :aj:

www.foxvalleyoffroad.com is located in Wedron, IL, just north of I-80, about 1 hour south-west of Chicago. Miles of trails, stadium style MX track, kids only track, plus camping, fireside stories, and having a good time! Hotels also located in Ottawa, IL (10 minutes away). I think the park is closed on Thursdays, so we'll have the place to ourselves on that day! Wardy also has a Megacross race Saturday night the 22nd (www.megacross.com). Megacross is about 25 minutes from the park for anyone who wants to race, or watch some of the best racing under the lights in the Midwest before they head home!

We have a thread going in the DRN Support Team forum, and here biglou's roster so far - who else is in?? :ride:

-Lou
-Nik & Red
-Buko & The The Mayor (Stacy & Swamp Rat)
-SeniorKX & Eric
-Pokester
-Oldguy & Spider
-Mully(?)
-Hunkajunk & his very hetero son Connor
-Wolfgang & Hunter, ja.
-Moltenmetal
-WaltC & youngins
-Jaybird
-RR, aka, "Jean-Luke Rishard" (if Rich shows up, we're rasslin')
-Chopper Dave!
-AJ Waggoner
-Mr & Mrs MxSparx & Youngin

Last edited by a moderator:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Wow - look at the forecast! :cool:

Historically, the DRN Fox Valley ride has had warm temps, kinda like this past weekend, mid-90's, heat index around 110, maybe a rain shower to cool us off for an hour or two.

But the forecast for this year's ride looks awesome - let's hope it stays this way:

Thursday - high 91, low 66, 30% chance of rain
Friday - high 77 (!!), low 61, 20% chance of rain
Saturday - high 81 (!!), low 64, 20% chance of rain

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
I really wanted to make it this year, I'm still try to guilt trip my gf into letting me not go to a graduation party for some kid I met once...... :bang:

B

biglou

That forecast seems a bit optimstic, but I'll take it. It's 104 here right now with 49% humidity. And zero wind...

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Jack,
You dont know what your missing. This is a must go situation. Close to home, great company. Riding lessons from Big Lou, campfire stories compliments of Motometal. Corn from Oldguy.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Hey Jack - like Walt said, it's always a great time! Hopefully you can talk the girlfriend into letting you go before or after the party. Usually Friday is the biggest turnout day for the DRN bunch, with most everyone camping out.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
:( You guys are killing me.......

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
The count down has begun......... 3 weeks :ride:

Last edited:

nikki

Moto Junkie