5th Annual DRN Fox Valley Ride (Wedron, IL) - Help Confirm the Date (7/20-7/22??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
***EDIT*** The June 8th-10th date didn't work out, a new date is being confirmed. Looks like July 20th-22nd is the new choice for the 5th Annual DRN Fox Valley Offroad ride. Help us decide!!!

The dates have been set - the 5th Annual DRN Fox Valley Offroad ride at Wardy's park is scheduled for Thursday, June 8th, through Saturday, June 10th! :yeehaw:

www.foxvalleyoffroad.com is located in Wedron, IL, just north of I-80, about 1 hour south-west of Chicago. Miles of trails, stadium style MX track, kids only track, plus camping, fireside stories, and having a good time! Hotels also located in Ottawa, IL (10 minutes away). I think the park is closed on Thursdays, so we'll have the place to ourselves on that day! Wardy also has a Megacross race Saturday night the 10th (www.megacross.com). Megacross is about 25 minutes from the park for anyone who wants to race, or watch some of the best racing under the lights in the Midwest before they head home!

Who's in?

:ride:

Last edited:
B

biglou

NEIN!!! That is unacceptable, Wolfgang. Who is going to be representin' tha Deutchland, ya?
LIEBEN MEIN ABSHMENCKE!!! SCHNELL!! SCHNELL!!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Damn. For the past two years I've been able to justify the trip becasue I had to pass-through Wardy's for a business trip/airshow. This year the trip is just a bit too soon in the year.

Damn it. This ride is a mini DirtWeek.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
DOH! :bang:

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
I dunno who's representn' Deutschland....wasn't me either way.
As you know, I'm representn' Austria...same continent but much more "refined" ;)
Time to unpimp ze Lou...

To early for me as well, not that I'd have that far to go, but it looks like this is still travel time for me...

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Wolf said:
I dunno who's representn' Deutschland....wasn't me either way.
As you know, I'm representn' Austria...same continent but much more "refined" ;)
Time to unpimp ze Lou...

To early for me as well, not that I'd have that far to go, but it looks like this is still travel time for me...

Funny, all this time I thought you were representing Douschland.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Darn, bad timing for me too. Ill be in florida that weekend getting on a cruise ship. I was really looking forward to this, the clossest ride to my home base and I wont be there. :(

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
CaptainObvious said:
Funny, all this time I thought you were representing Douschland.

That's cause you're a :bang:

BTW, if you actually "thought" all this time, I'd consider that progress :fft:

LMAO...I wonder if this thread will be cosed soon?

Too bad about the timing...this ride was kinda my only way to see some of the cool doodes and doodettes on this site.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Damnit........ three regulars are OUT already, WTF! :pissed:

Keep this up, and we'll be pushing it back to July-Aug, and it will be 100 degrees, in the shade.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
100 aint hot missy.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
nikki said:

Keep this up, and we'll be pushing it back to July-Aug, and it will be 100 degrees, in the shade.
Im open all July and August :nod:

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
nikki said:

The weekend of July 22 would work fine for me, thank you ;) It's only gonna be in the low 100's that weekend.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
cant make it that weekend I already have plans

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
nikki said:

but the beer goes down so nice at night when it is 100 during the day

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
How many are in for June 8th?

Who votes for the same weekend we have had it the past two years?

I vote for the 7/22 weekend.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
WaltCMoto said:
I second the motion.
Do I hear a third?

Third :cool:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
fwiw I might be "in" for the June gig, but bummer missing that many reg-a-lars...

what if we just slide it a week or two later in June? Still no good? Camping in hot weather sux...

Last edited:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Seems like the next week option of the 8th-10th is pretty dead... only a few people confirmed. :|

Maybe we try again for July 20-22?

CaptainObvious

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I'll start making plans too.

What say you Papa Keith? Want to go to Wardy's and AirVenture? My treat (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom