KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
Anyone out there in the 661? I've met some great people online for riding but barely nobody from my area. Most live in the 909, 714 or Diego.

I love riding Hungry Valley, Baldy Mesa, California City-Randsburg and even Rowher-Drinkwater Flats for a quick mission. So anyone up for some riding?

Weekends are good and even an occasional local weekday evening ride climbing hills up on the mountain tops between Rowher and Bouquet Canyon / creek.

Who's nearby and motivated?

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
too far a drive on such a short notice, i only found out about it on monday and wasnt sure if i was going to do the sidewinder race or not, looks like im staying home this weekend. have fun :yeehaw: and next time give us southerners more time to plan.

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
No way

You knocked it out again? That is a drag, how did you do that? I hope it will heal finally so you can get back to the orange. Post something up on one of the sites when you are healthy and let's plan a beach or desert run. Get better Fish.

fish525

Jun 6, 2004
well this time it was at work i just don't think it was all the way healed altho i did ride this past saturday at beumont so i think 5 weeks and it will be all good as far as a ride go i want to do kennedy medows in august :yeehaw:

tator

Feb 17, 2004
Those are all good riding areas. There is some nice trails in Castaic that we ride too. I think I'm done out in the desert until after summer, this weekend was a little warm out there. I think I might start hitting Piru and I-5MX in the evenings until then. Any way I'm near by and motivated. We are going out in about 2 weeks and I will let you know.

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Hey guys,

Shoulder (labrum and bicep tears) is finally healed up and went for my first ride a couple of weeks ago at I-5. Let me know when anyone wants to headout for a track ride.

I've got a green sticker but no sparky yet, so trail riding is not an option yet.

Now that I'm riding again I'll check the boards more often and try to meet some of you guys.

Also, I do a lot of mtn biking around Castaic, so if anyone is interested, shoot me an e-mail.

I'm doing a track rental tonight, so I probably won't ride this weekend, but probably next :ride:

L8tr

Top Bottom