6th Annual Damn Yankee Dirt Rider’s Spring ride 6/16-18

What day and how many in your group? (pick all that apply)

• Total voters

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Are we there yet?!

Roo and I basically just have to load up the truck/trailer and we'll be on our way tomorrow morning!

YAHOOOO!

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
RM_guy said:
I'll bring what I have but I think the smallest is 152.
i got a 152 in there now, i'm going to try messing with a few things, I'm hoping dropping the needle one to lean it out will work for the most part, i really just dont want to be fouling plugs like last time in the worst spots. :bang:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I'm packing in about 3 minutes. See y'all at camp.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Trailer is prepped and loaded, everything ready to go .... it's 10:00 and time for a cold one! We will be waiting for you at the campground tomorrow night.

:nener:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Trigger1911 said:
ATTENTION!!! DO NOT BUY A TERAFLEX TIRE!!!! you will regret every minute of it. These are 6ply tires and almost imposible to mount by hand even with 18 inch irons. I punctured 3 tubes today alone! This is going to be very expensive

Papakeith was just tellin' me the other night " you don't need none of those sissy 18" tire irons ... I can change ANY tire with regular irons in less than 15 minutes ..."

Put him to the test Trigger!!

:p :p :p

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
outside Paragon

Hey Jason Thanks for the invite I'll take you up on that anytime just let me know when it's good for you. I will be at Paragon only Saturday and talk to you then, Looks like I'm headed down south Sunday to ride an Enduro with the guys from South Jersey Enduro riders. Should be a good time down there as well looks like it will be about a 90 mile ride according to their site. Their website if anyone is interested is www.sjer.com

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
LoriKTM said:
Dave and I will be with you-- in spirit! :ride:
Sending you some warm and dry weather for your weekend-- hope the creeks aren't too high after all that rain.

PK, you are officially tasked to be the new STB (Sadistic Trail Boss) in Dave's absence. I'm sure you'll make us proud! ;)

Well thats just fine and good but who will bring the home brew Vino? All I got is some Gatoraid thats been in my camel back for WAY to long. Funny, I dont remember the tube being black either :whoa: .

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
Picking up a couple guys to ride with us, and heading out to PAP with them and a couple more guys tomorrow morning!

Can't wait!!!!!

Its FINALLY TIME!!!!!!!

:cool:

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
CRFGuy said:
Hey Jason Thanks for the invite I'll take you up on that anytime just let me know when it's good for you. I will be at Paragon only Saturday and talk to you then, Looks like I'm headed down south Sunday to ride an Enduro with the guys from South Jersey Enduro riders. Should be a good time down there as well looks like it will be about a 90 mile ride according to their site. Their website if anyone is interested is www.sjer.com

A minor correction to your link: It's www.sjer.org

The ride looks like it's only available for people with Dual Sport bikes, and it is a run. Still sounds like fun, but my bike is unfortunately, not street legal. :)

See you tomorrow!

Top Bottom