6x12 enclosed trailer - how much $

Ricky

Jan 12, 2000
I am looking for a 6x12 enclosed trailer. Any one know what they go for? Local place has a Pacemark 6x12, I want to get some ammo so I am better equipped to "negotiate". Thanks for any info!;)

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I have a 6x12 inner box size trailer. Interstate west. It has hardware already installed in the floor for type downs, side door, roof vent, interior light, large rear 'box controlled' mini flood lights, 1/3 of the front and all of the lower portion is diamond plate, dual rear door (at times more convenient than the ramp door), complete undercoating. My wife paid $2550 (this does not include tax or spare tire) in December, for MY x-mas present:) What a gal!;)

N

NdKxRacer

I've got the exact same Interstate trailer and I paid $2850.
You got a very good deal or else I got a very bad deal.

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
I just checked the other day since a woman ran into mine! I have a 6x12 with the ramp door on back , side door and stone guard. Dealer said $3000 for a Haulmark, sounded kinda high though, sure you could find it cheaper, tons on trailer dealers.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i have a 6'x 12' doolittle with side door, double back door, stone guard. i wrote the check for $2395.

N

NdKxRacer

I bought the trailer without a ramp, because when we are sitting in the race pits, we set up our pop-up canopy tent right at the back of the trailer. If you had a ramp, you would have to set up the canopy 6 feet from the back door. And another thing is that I store the trailer in my garage and I would not be able to open the ramp style door inside the garage.:cool:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
-parking inside garage
-Parking In short driveway butted up to garage door.
-close quarters in pit areas
-expensive to repair (door spring)
-hard for my wife to close

-etc. etc. etc.

Just having an enclosed trailer of any sort is good, regardless of the type of door!

N

NdKxRacer

I am not sure what is more important to me when we go to the races, The motorcycle or the trailer. Having the trailer is a much more comfortable way to spend a day at the races

hp500efi

Aug 12, 2000
Double rear doors also allow you to build some storage shelves or racks on the inside of them to store extra stuff. The tent at the back of the trailer is the best idea. With the ramp you loose all that ground space in back of trailer. I have one of those 10 x 20 tents which really make for a great set up.

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
What if you're on uneven ground and when you lower the ramp so only a corner of it is supported? Does it twist up and warp? Also, this trailer will undoubtedly see time as a moving/utility hauler. With the doors you can back right up close and not park the trailer out in the street to make room for that big ol' ramp. On the other hand, do all you non rampers just carry around a removable ramp? The Ryder and other moving trucks have the cool slide under ramp that would really work in this situation.

Top Bottom