7-4 El Mirage - Slower kid ride

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
My son (10) and I are going to El Mirage for a couple hours Thursday morning. Im not sure of the time but I would like it to be early.

We usually park at the lakebed entrance and ride the edge to the end. Then we will probably come back through the desert.

If you would like to join in we can meet somewhere off the 15.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Jeff, I'd like to try that ride sometime, how long is the boy gonna be here?

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
He goes home July 27th.

FYI. I will probably be out there most of next weekend also. If you ever wanna join up let me know. Keep in mind that the speeds do stay pretty low. Every now and then my mom and sister will come out with my nephews. So when they are there I can take off for a run across the desert with the big boys.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Jeff: Im gonna be gone this weekend riding with the kids but if there still interested in riding the following weekend (July 13-14) we might meet you out there.

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
We're gonna try and make it Thursday.

Sunday the 14th too. The SCTA will meet that day and we like to ride and then stop and watch the speed runs.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Yes we will be out there that weekend also. For some reason we always miss the SCTA runs. This year we will be there for sure.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Ahh, sounds like just my pace!! Wish I could join in on the fun! Have a good time. By the way, RMjeff have a happy birthday on the 5th.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Boodac.... Thanks.....Also, does your screen name mean anything? One of my vendors was wearing a shirt that side something like welcome to Boodac. It had a pic of a jail cell and the SB Sheriff symbol

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
If any of you guys decided to roll your lazy butts out of bed on a holiday I will be there around 9. If you want to meet up give me a call. 909-322-9614

white Ranger extracab
WR250
XR100

I just noticed...all 4 strokes :)

Jeff

YZandrew

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2001
I was thinking of heading up there for a few hours tomorrow too. I'll keep an eye out for you. I was there last weekend for a few hours, bring plenty of water, it was hot! I'm on a 400 EXC, driving a white regular cab long bed Ranger.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Jeff: Booda's just an old nickname I had back in my heavier days. Guess it kind of stuck but I need to see this T-shirt your speaking of.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I didnt make it. When I went out to load the bikes the XR had a flat. I couldnt find a open shop to get it fixed.

We will be out there again this weekend. They are doing the time runs on the lake bed and my boy really wants to see them.

This link is to the club thats doing the speed runs. http://www.scta-bni.org/

YZandrew

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2001
Thats too bad about the flat. It was pretty empty on Thursday, would have been a good time for a beginner; not having to worry about too many other people out there. I'm getting used to the heat, so I'll probably be there this weekend too. The speed runs look pretty cool. Do the let you ride while thats going on?

Top Bottom