cmott

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2001
I need to know if there is a website or someplace that I can find parts for a 74~78 Husky CR125. Not sure one the exact year yet but I can find out. I need the top end (piston, head, sleeve). Thank you

yota

Oct 9, 2001
Hall's Husquavarna, I believe they are in or near Springfield Missouri. I got a new in box piston, rings, wrist pin and bearing and circlips from them a while back. They are the Husky guys. Try information.

KTM/MAICO

Dec 4, 2000
Gotta agree with Yota on this one. I would look for Hall's Husqvarna in Springfiled, Illinois not Springfiedl, Missouri.... They were always my best parts source.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Hall's is good. But take my advice, before you rebuild the top end: check the bottom end carefully. Very often, when the top end goes, the blow-by fries the lower end as well. Had the same experience with my '79 125 CR Husq. Also, check the cylinder, because I wasn't able to find oversized pistons, and had to sleeve the cylinder and re-bore it. LA Sleeve had to do a custom job, and it was very (very) expensive. Check this all out first, before spending too much on a bike that's only worth $800 to $900 in good running shape.

Top Bottom