psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Looks like I maybe entering into the world of vintage bikes. My ex-father-in-law (LOL) is going to let go of his '74 CZ 250 Enduro and I am seriously thinking of picking it up. Anyways.. Anyone know where I could find some NOS or "factory like" parts for this critter? It is complete and runs, but has a few aftermarket items (like fender) that I would like to replace with a factory as possible parts. Thanks!!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I don't think CZ enduro parts are as easy to get as MX parts. But since a lot of CZ parts are interchangeable you might try www.amsracing.com and maybe www.crhighperformance.com

Also you might try contacting this guy www.ahrma.org/machines/cz-enduro.htm

The other thing that should be mentioned is, well, 1974 CZ enduros are not really CZ's proudest achievment. It would still be cool to have one.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
LOL.. Not their proudest achievement!! Love the way you worded that.

I just think it is a cool bike. Ugly as all get out but made the same year I was born. I know, a youngin. But that is one attraction of it that and I can get it cheap and easy.

Thanks a ton for the links. Think I will go do me some surfin to see what they may have to offer. :yeehaw:

HobRoff

Sep 10, 2003
Couple more links: http://www.jawa-cz.com/motorcycle.htm http://home1.gte.net/jawaman/index.htm I have been looking for a '82 CZ 250 half heartedly though as old mother hubbards cupboard has more in it than my motocross fund!!! you'll have to copy and paste the links

original dirt

Aug 17, 2000
I Was A CZ dealer from 1971 to 19?? (when ever they quit), Sold several hundred MX'ers and about a dozen 250 "endo's". I rode a '74 for about 2 years, just because I could and had fun on it. It was amazingly reliable. Anyways, "endo"parts are scarce!
Go to www.groups.yahoo.com/group/cousinweedy. That's where about 200 of the most hardcore CZ'ophiles hang out. They have some really great links to parts sources...and really good tech info is avaialbe from the list memebers. I have a parts stash from my dealer/distributor days, but it does not include any 'endo" stuff.
O.D.

Top Bottom