7th Annual Damn Yankee Dirt Rider Spring Ride 6/15-17 at Tower City

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Thanks for hosting me again Gordon. Man 2 straight weeks at TC after a 2 year break. I probably wont be back again for another 2 years. The rust is not officialy off and I'm waiting for my GPR to come in. Riding 8-Bs over the 4th weekend if anyone wants to drop in and hang.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Your welcome Jason. What is 8-B's? I'll be in TC this weekend from Friday on if your interested again. The single track I took you and Steve on I went back and rode the whole thing Sunday it's about 15 miles in total of some awsome stuff. Steve had his hand full trying to make some of the steep climbs but to his credit he did well. If you remember we took a left turn when we hit the first intersection but I rode the whole thing Sunday straight through from were we came out.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
8-Bs is next door to Paragon. Speaking of witch that single track was very Paragonesque, it was great, 15 miles would be an awesome ride!

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
What we did that day was about half of it so you have the other side to look forward to next time. I might be up for meeting you over by Paragon. I have a place to park very close and could ride over or just meet you at this 8b's place. Are you riding both days?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
How come squeaky gets a push, but I just get laughed at? :yell:

Last edited:

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Nice vids, Rooster, how come you got the 2t out on that ride?

Steves vid somewhat reminds me of my one ride at paragon, just couldnt get the momentum going.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
scooter1130 said:
How come squeaky gets a push, but I just get laughed at? :yell:

Dan - because I'm a girl :nod: It has it's benefits you know hehehehe

Sick - Rooster says he had to 2-stroker out that day because he's $%^&*( nuts!

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
squeaky said:

Sick - Rooster says he had to 2-stroker out that day because he's $%^&*( nuts!
makes sense to me :cool: Good seeing the 2t's burn up the hill :ride:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
squeaky said:
So if I were to borrow a skirt from an unnamed Damn Yankee, I might get pushed up the hill next time?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yep, that was a fun hill. Interestingly, all of the 2 smokes made it up on the first try :debil:

Thanks Chucke!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
RM_guy said:
Yep, that was a fun hill. Interestingly, all of the 2 smokes made it up on the first try :debil:

Thanks Chucke!

Oh no they didn't - Remember Rooster's slight tumble down the hill?

:laugh: (I'm going to get in trouble for this one)

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Video

Just sent the video to Steve but where is my epic fall just after telling you all that everyone has there day on that hill. I had a great time leading you guys around that day and look forward to doing it again in the near future. I ride there every weekend usually both days and your all welcome to contact me anytime.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
squeaky said:
Oh no they didn't - Remember Rooster's slight tumble down the hill?

:laugh: (I'm going to get in trouble for this one)

Yes you are!

"Slight tumble"? I thought I was going to have to body surf the rocks all the way to the bottom for a moment there. Luckily, I grabbed a hold of a rock that was imbedded in the hill, or I would have! Good times.

I made it to about the same spot Squeaky stalled and had to go back down the hill for another try. I need to work on my suspension! :bang:

Top Bottom