80 or 200

slater

Dec 30, 2006
Hey guys,
Im here for your choice on what bike i should get out of a 80 or 200, here are the bikes
cr80
No pic

kx80
http://www.autotrader.com.au/itemin...FirstPublished_sqt_0_stpg_1_subs_Motor+Bikes_

Xr200r rhttp://www.autotrader.com.au/iteminfo/adnumber_4934420_kw_xr200r_loc_locRZSQregtAVSCdistRZSQAVSCstateRZSQ9AVSCregRZSQ_off_4_sect_Automotive_sort_otRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQSearchDisplayPriorityIndAVSCotRZSQ1BJDZfdRZSQFirstPublished_sqt_0_stpg_1_subs_Motor+Bikes_,

kdx200
No pic

what would be the best bike, i know the 80 is killer speed :)
and i know the 200 has brutal power :nod:
but i don't know which one, im 13 if that helps your decision
Thanx :cool:

Last edited:

csmutty

Uhhh...
Feb 28, 2006
Try to include the following info in your first post
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????
4) Do you have any riding experience?
5) Do you think you will race ?
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike?
10) anything else that you think would help form an opinion

Nov 25, 2006
A 13 year old novice ( just a guess) would most likely want an 80cc mx bike, a stepping stone for a year or two. If you're big enough, kdx would be fun too.

cr85rb_rider

Uhhh...
Nov 28, 2006
Hey, sup.

I have to tell you, those bikes are expensize over there, theres a 91 kx80 for 700 bucks here.

But depending on your size id hop on the kdx, that way youll get more riding for the price, youll out grow a 80 quick i mean. So id get the kdx.

slater

Dec 30, 2006
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important) 5 ft 5, 50 kg- i dunno pounds
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? Very aggresive and pretty built for my size
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? woods, flat tracks and with my brother mostly and a couple of mates
4) Do you have any riding experience? yes 5 years
5) Do you think you will race ? no
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? yes me and my dad
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? mm i like both 2 and 4, i like all brands
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? yes, kawasaki, honda, yamaha, ktm(they cost far to much)
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike? up to 3,000
10) anything else that you think would help form an opinion nah

XR250rdr

May 27, 2003
Of those three the XR is your best choice at the moment. If you were a little taller I'd say for for the KDX. You will be too tall for the 80 in short order if you're growing at all.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…