Coolector

Nov 25, 2003
Hey folks I am new and love this forum, I have been looking on all the threads about carb tunung but unable to solve my problem.
First thing is that the bike will not Idle well(Very high) The carb on the bike is a 36mm Mikuni(What it calls for) I know that the parts in the carb are not exactly to speck. Main jet is 162.5 and pilot is 42. Needle jet and holder fit but are not to speck as well. Is there a set of new parts that will make this bike run better?? or maybe a kit. I can't order the origional parts because my dealer says there not avail. What would be a close setup to make my bike run well. this is a tough question I know but you guys are the experts. I'm pretty sure that my float is at 16mm or maybe that could be my problem. Will a 36 mm carb with all the proper jets and setup work on this bike.
Thank you for any input to this thread.
Andy
EastCoast Canada

cicone

Sep 29, 2003
You might try spraying around the usual suspect places with wd40 and see if it revs up---carb boot, crankcase seals, cyl base, etc...might not notice anything with a real small leak, though.

Top Bottom