kingbrian

Jul 20, 2006
so i recently picked this screamin deal on craigslist, an 84 rm 125, from the original owner.. its in really good shape, used but good. the front forks have been recently rebuilt new tire and its first rear sprocket. the paint on the case and frame is slightly rubbed off all the rubber boots and mud flaps are good and complete. its missing the chain guide and im ordering that. its never been rebuilt atleast according to him. its been sitting since in his back yard since 1990 but about 2 years ago he had it taken in for a service and tires and the forks. im just curious what this bike would sell for im sure it could be a AHRMA racer. so what ya think?

d_alexand

May 14, 2007
I've seen similar bikes listed for $1000-1500.

Take a look at the VintageMX.US website to see what people are asking for other vintage bikes in similar condition. Ignore what the NADA book values show, that stuff sounds good on paper but people are only gonna pay what they think it's worth. I found that out recently when selling a vintage bike in good/race ready condition. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom