89R...how come you haven't been doint this?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
dirt bike dave said:
Elk did not specify that the naked guy was a perp.

A close friend, or Elk himself, perhaps?

Point well stated Dave. :nod:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You three amigos think you have it all figured out. You are just sheep in the pasture where the sheepdog watches and keeps you safe. I am the the sheepdog, sleep well my flock, for I stand on that wall. :moon:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
You don't stand on a wall! You stand around a mall. Get back to work Barnie!!!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
a454elk said:
I am the the sheepdog, sleep well my flock, for I stand on that wall . :moon:

NAP TIME!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Look it up fuzz balls, naked hummer limo thief suspect bitten by police dog, whittier, ca. You'll see...Jasckholes :moon:

Twinspank, you got out? Early parole to ease the prison system from non violent grocery thieves.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I for one feel much better knowing Officer Elk is out there.
Ya'll are tightie wearing homos.

Oh and I can add this...

TRUST ME. Elk's dog goes for the junk. That dog in the video? He pinned me against a car and I wasn't the bad guy. I thought I was a guest of the Elkster home until he released the devil....He looked at me with those "cute" dog eyes that said, "I will ... " Well, you know. I wasnt sure if I was going home with less than I brought or having puppies.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
He's into to chickens now. I bet he dresses them up and rubs sunscreen on them like he did to that chubacabra looking freak dog that he had.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
Look it up fuzz balls, naked hummer limo thief suspect bitten by police dog, whittier, ca. You'll see...Jasckholes :moon:

It's true. I saw it on the news. The news version was better because it showed Elk and the other officer arguing over who gets to take the naked guy in their patrol car. :yikes: I think Elk won. :laugh: :rotfl:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You guys are silly, low man gets the duty of transporting the naked dude. Daktor was asking about you Bob, he said you taste like chicken.

Top Bottom