ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I ran into Mike on Friday and he invited me to the big shindig he has up there at the ranch every year. I'm gonna try to make it this time so I can say hi!
I've been working the Phelan/Pinon Hills route the last 2 years, so I only see him now when he comes into town. My route is 80% dirt roads, so every day is an off-road adventure. The ol' KTM has been gathering dust for the past year, and as soon as I finish a couple of projects and get healed up (slipped disc) I'll be dusting her off for an outing.
BTW, I've married off another daughter and acquired 2 grandsons since I've seen many of you.
Later-----

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
ktmboy said:
I ran into Mike on Friday and he invited me to the big shindig he has up there at the ranch every year. I'm gonna try to make it this time so I can say hi!
The ol' KTM has been gathering dust for the past year, and as soon as I finish a couple of projects and get healed up (slipped disc) I'll be dusting her off for an outing.
BTW, I've married off another daughter and acquired 2 grandsons since I've seen many of you.
Later-----

Hey ktmboy. How ya doin'?

Mike called me and told me you were coming to the party. You really should make it this year. It is a blast and there will be some interesting people there from the industry that you have probably only read about.

I was trying to get Mike to have a mini bike race on his track the day before the party but we figured if he did that it would wipe out half of the participants. Probably not a good idea. :whoa: But, more food and libations for the one's that survive. ;)

I have a new grandson myself since I saw you last. The Wrecking Crew is scattered far and wide but when you are ready let us know and we will plan a Phelan ride again.

Hope to see you at the party. :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Top Bottom