9-11 : World Trade Center - The Thread

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
ANOTHER PLANE HAS GONE DOWN AT CAMP DAVID!

KLX4smoke

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2001
40 minutes from Newark intl airport in NJ and 1 hour from Philadelphia, 1 hour from NYC. Happy to help if anyone needs it.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
TS go home bro'

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm actually sick. I can't believe this. This is too big for a terrorist group to pull off without major help. They just found a bomb at New York high school (they say).

The two missing planes are NOT confirmed.

My god, Manhattan looks like it was nuked. 50,000 people normally in those towers.

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Wow, just woke up to this tradgegy:( I think it's payback time, hope it dosen't lead to WW3.

Neil Wig

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 22, 2000
Excerpt from Yahoo News...
---------------------------------------
LONDON (Reuters) - Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden warned three weeks ago that he and his followers would carry out an unprecedented attack on U.S. interests for its support of Israel, an Arab journalist with access to him said on Tuesday.

Abdel-Bari Atwan, editor of the London-based al-Quds al-Arabi newspaper said Islamic fundamentalists led by bin Laden was "almost certainly" behind the attack of the World Trade Center in New York.
----------------------------------------------

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
Unconfirmed...

United flight 93 757 from Newark to SF was the one that went down in PA. United flight 175 is missing from Boston to LA

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
I heard that the planes were 767's carrying about 200 people each... This is a sad sad day, I knew something like this was going to happen but not on this scale. Is this the beginning of mass terrorism in America? Lets hope there are no more incidents today. And may the brave men and women helping to save lives be protected.

Lee Wilson

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
I've been placed on alert standby. Some of you know of the FBI - Holy Land raid in Richardson these past weeks. Though because of the Mosk being in Richardson, I doubt that anything would happen in the city.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Canada getting ready to shut down their air traffic. They may close the border.

Palestinians (not Arafat) shooting their guns into the air "celebrating" the attack . . . *******s!:(

Payback should be swift and severe.

KXaggerator

~SPONSOR~
Feb 4, 2001
I fear for the innocent Arab Americans who now face an angry America. I hope people keep their anger in check. I am normally a very emotionally cold person, but right now I feel as if I am going to throw up and I have tears in my eyes. All that keeps going through my mine is the extended terror of the people on the planes as they went down and all the people in the buildings. Sorrow and rage.

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
A local station in Wheeling, WV (WWVA 1170) has just reported that a flight from Pittsburgh to DC has been highjacked... This is a nightmare.

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Whoever did it is messing with the wrong country. Both towers are down, fire at the Pentagon. News is that a 737 going from Boston to L.A. could be trouble. Pray for our nation, this is the worst thing to happen that I can think of. I normally don't think that fighting is the right thing to do but at the moment I think it's the right time to find whoever did it and let the whole United Nations just use everything they have against them. When I saw that plane hit the tower I wanted to go get my own plane and just blow the %$#^ out of somebody. To me you can do nothing worse than mess with my country.

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
I have a friend that works as an aircraft mechanic at Dobbins Air Force base. I just talked to him, he said all their F-14s were scrambled a short while ago, under a military directive to shoot down any plane, commercial or private, that violates restricted airspace or deviates from their directed flight plan to the nearest airport for grounding.

Our Nextel agent has just called us to tell us that all non-military wireless communication has been ordered to be shut down by the government, so our units will all be going down shortly.

This is the saddest day I have ever experienced. I am in shock, and mourn for the thousands that lost their lives in the Trade Center. Please pray for them all.

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Wow, I just watched the news in school. I am in complete shock. That is unbelievable. 50,000 in both buildings, 100 in each plane, the pentagon hit, chaos! I am very, very scared this will lead to a world conflict.

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by KawieKX125
I am very, very scared this will lead to a world conflict.

I am SURE this will lead to a world conflict. I have no doubt in my mind that this was just the beginning and it’s only going to get worse. More people will die and it will be horrible!!! I hope this nation can get things under control without having to treat everyone like terrorists.

Lee Wilson

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
I'm 400 miles from Kansas City, 300 from Denver...I guess that doesn't help. :o

On the other hand, a 747 just landed at our LITTLE airport. They're looking for 600 rooms in this small town. Looks like my basement and spare rooms will be full tonight, 'cuz I'm in!

<< moderator edit >>

Excuse me. I know that's harsh, BUT THIS SUCKS. I WILL help out in any way. Whatever I can do--which is probably not much--316 275 3015 is my work phone. This is b.s.

Also--I would have no reservation myself of going to war. I want to see that the responsible party gets demolished into nonexistence. This is horrible. I can't work. I can't think...

I think you're right--I smell a NUC coming soon, unfortunately. This could be WWIII. :(

Jack Jaeger

Last edited by a moderator:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Okay guys... don't get too carried away with the WW3 thing. This is a group of Terrorists, it's not the former Soviet Union for god's sake.

Here's my guess, it's the work of Bin Laden (probable), who is allowed to stay in Afganastan. They have been warned in the past, if they harbor this piece of trash, we'll hold them accountable. If this is the case, say good-bye to that country.

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Ya, and then afganastan and all it's cronies will retaliate against us, all our allies will get involved, boom, a world war! This is way worse than pearl harbor in terms of loss and look what that caused.

trl junkie

Feb 25, 2001
If I was in a position to do so, Palestine would be glass right about now.Osama Bin Ladin--publicly drawn and quartered. Why is he still alive, anyway. I want heads on poles for this one.Over 10K people dead? Heres MY solution to middle east peace--kill them all, let God sort them out-enough is enough!

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
And to think, we were on the Afghani side when the Soviets jumped on them.

I think the Taliban will regret their decision to hide bin Laden.

Top Bottom