Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
The only catch is that it is Bridgestone M401F rather than Dunlop. Bridgstone has this size. I bought mine from Rocky Mountain ATV, but I would imagine everyone else will have them soon.

When mounted you can see a big difference in size. The tire is at least 1/2 inch wider.

I have not been able to test it other than riding on some frozen dirt in the neighborhood. The tire feels better than the 756RR that I usually buy. Your supposed to run it with the wider 120 series rear so I suppose I will get one of those next.

This is the front tire Suzuki is putting on their new RMZ 450. I think that in time this will be the stadndard front tire for all ooffroad/motocross bikes. Over the last 20 years everything on our bikes has changed. Stronger and forks, frames, and more powerful engines. It is odd that tires have not changed. The same basic tire we could buy in the 70's is still being sold.

Last edited:

elf

Jun 7, 2003
I read about those tires in a mag recently. They said they worked better everywhere except in deep sand and mud. You say the sidewall is taller? does it make your front end sit higher? I wonder if that would affect handling.
They did make the 20" tire but I guess it didn't catch on.

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I misspoke thin the first post. I would say it is not much taller than the regular tire. It is a heck of a lot wider. I did not notice anything different about the front end with regards to height. I wil go back and edit that one!

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I have not been able to ride much, but so far so good. The tire is easily as good as a 756rr.

The increased air volume gives a bit softer ride. The traction appears excellent. The coist is the same as everything else.

pace

Nov 21, 2003
Dunlop reportedly have a tire forthcoming in this size. Hopefully the 756 will eventually be available in a 90/100..

-pace

Top Bottom