Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
DRN has just hit 9000 members!!! Whats your guess for a year from now? 15,000! Dirt Week 02 could be huge!!! I better get Okie to start planning now!!!;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
That's an easy one: 400 per month.

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
Okiewan-once everyone finds out just how good a job you, your family, and crew do with this sites community and the events it puts on, the members will be coming out of the woodwork. Thanks for all your time and effort in giving us Spodes a place to feel at home!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It's "Iron fist", the aluminum is the beer can he's holding.:p

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
No kidding! Ya go away for a week and look what happens! :) I've been trying to catch up in here and there are so many new names in here I don't recognize.

Just want to extend a big Welcome to all the new DRN members! :)

bens

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2001
Just though I would use this thread to say hello to every one. This is the most informative forum I've seen yet. i am looking forward to next years DW. Hope to meet you all then.....

shiftless

DRN MOM
Sep 30, 2000
Hi bens! besides being a great place for good info about dirtbikes, this is just a good place to hang out and make new friends. Watch for the post of the date for dirtweek next year and mark your calendar. You won't believe what fun you'll have. Welcome!!

Joy

Top Bottom