Bill in NC

Dec 30, 2000
Up until recently everyone in the world except me knew that the '90 CR250 is extremely harsh. Now that me and my teeth have figured it out I am in search of solutions. The bike runs great, corners and handles great and is really well behaved, except that it beats the heck out of me. I may have a chance to pickup a suspension set in great condition(just rebuilt) from a '95 CR500. I haven't compared measurements to see if the 500 tubes will fit in my clamps or if the 500 clamps will fit in my frame, but I'm gonna check. The 500 forks seem to be much more plush. I know the 500 is a heavier bike and that will have an effect. Does anyone have any thoughts?

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Your right about the 90 suspension-it was horrible, i had a 125cr and it beat me up bad.If the 95 suspension fits i would say it would be a good improvement-it has a fork that isnt that different from most modern ones.:)

Bill in NC

Dec 30, 2000
Thanks for the response, Marcusgunby, hopefully it will fit. By the way, the above title should read "90 CR250 with 95CR500 Suspension". Thanks, Bill

Top Bottom