92 kdx200 e-4 decals

mark28wolves

Jan 16, 2002
can anyone offer any ideas as to where i can pick up a set of decals stock or pattern for a 92 kdx200?? tried the usuals in the states and the uk to no avail, shes looking bare without them after she was stolen/recovered!! any help appreciated.

Dragonfly

May 8, 2002
Last month I bought the Tank graphic's for my 92 from Rocky Mountain MC, they look good. its under Graphic's / Factory Effex OEM Tank Graphic's / KDX 200, 1994

mwidergren

Aug 14, 2002
I've been searching for the same thing --- not easily found. Yes, you can find the Factory FX shroud graphics, but tank graphics are another story. I managed to find some old sets at my local accesories dealer. One set is from Factory Concepts and the other is from CEET. Factory Concepts no longer makes graphics and the Ceet set is quite old. Now for the good news ... GO TO: http://www.mxsouth.com/ceet/ceekawmiskdx.htm
ZDKDX03 KDX 200 89-94 SWITCH
YES TANK AND SHROUD GRAPHICS!!!

Dragonfly

May 8, 2002
Oh thats cool, I did'nt know they were suposed to have tank graphics!!! thanks mwidergren

Last edited:

mwidergren

Aug 14, 2002
You're Welcome Dragonfly !!!

Yeah I thought they were cool too!! After many hours of internet searching for KDX200 89-94 graphics those are the ONLY ones I could find anywhere that included tank graphics too. Hope they're still available?

89 KDX 200
87 CR 80 (For my Son and riding partner)
99 Ninja 250 (Lime Green of course)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…