lorollinls

Nov 22, 2006
has anyone ever put a 97-99 rear fender on a 95-96 model cr250? just wondering how hard/easy it would be to convert. I cant find any 96 rear fenders for a decent price.

Thanks in advance

Caseys500

May 25, 2007
It's my opinion because I own one...There aren't many things that don't look better. Replacement parts are hard to find for them as well.
That link is to a 96 cr250 acerbis rear fender through Rockymountainatv.com toward the top of their website you click to select motorcycle/atv what you are looking for parts for.

lorollinls

Nov 22, 2006
Yes, but just because you have one doesn't mean I give 2 left nuts which ones you think look better, that didn't even pertain to the topic at hand.

Caseys500

May 25, 2007
2strokerfun said:
Sigh.........
I'm not sure I would help you out with a flat tire, after reading your responses. A bit hateful, aren't you??
Agreed, tried helping because there is no way to go from a steel internal frames plastics to a perimeter aluminum frames plastics...and whats funny is you admitting to having 2 left nuts...no comeback needed. :)

lorollinls

Nov 22, 2006
Caseys500 said:
there is no way to go from a steel internal frames plastics to a perimeter aluminum frames plastics...

Sorry but you never said this before bro, if you did, it would have eliminated a lot of posts....

Thanks for your fvcked up sense of help you think your giving you thick cunt.

Caseys500

May 25, 2007
You already are crying...go to college, get an education and try growing up. Name calling is as low as you can get, instead of using words that decribe your face or your mother come up with something witty and intelligent, rather than derogatory. :|
I've wasted my time with you enough...

mark808

Aug 22, 2006
wow ive been on this site for a long time now(check it almost daily) and ive never heard any talk like this. please try to respect each other. there is no reason at all for this kind of language on a dirtbike site. and if for no other reason there are a lot of kids that vist this site. grow up and keep it clean so everyone can enjoy it. you are probably the guy that goes roostin down the street to the local trails until some neighbor gets upset calls the cops and ruins it for everyone.

D3luxe

Aug 11, 2007
mark808 said:
wow ive been on this site for a long time now(check it almost daily) and ive never heard any talk like this. please try to respect each other. there is no reason at all for this kind of language on a dirtbike site. and if for no other reason there are a lot of kids that vist this site. grow up and keep it clean so everyone can enjoy it. you are probably the guy that goes roostin down the street to the local trails until some neighbor gets upset calls the cops and ruins it for everyone.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's people like him who ruin this sport, and change people's opinions to think that all riders are stuck up and obnoxious.

From what i've seen, he wont last long here..

Top Bottom