98 KTM 65 sx

zorlac_147

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
I have a 98 KTM 65 And need a clutch kit for it. Does anyone make an aftermarket kit for these bikes? or is factory the only option and if so what is the best mail order source for a factory kit?

zorlac_147

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
I will try that thanks for your help!

ktmdad

Feb 29, 2000
Do you just need the clutch disc or the complete basket? Moose makes both the fiber and metal discs. EBC makes the fiber disc as well.

If you need a new basket, again Moose makes a baseket. As does Hinson and Performance Engineering.

Any KTM dealer can get you the KTM 80 springs. But I would not recommend them in the '98 65. If you want to run heavier springs, only use 3 of heavy springs with 3 of the stock springs.

zorlac_147

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Where is the best place to order a EBC or Moose kit from I do not think it needs a basket I just want to put new plates and springs in. I recently bought this bike and the clutch seems marginal.

zorlac_147

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
The first three links on his message don't seem to work? the last one does I guess I can call those guys. My KTM dealership is VERY poor so I am trying to take care of this on my own. I will keep looking for a good source on these parts.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…