Dennis Meyers

~SPONSOR~
Nov 24, 2000
My EC200 is Falling flat about 1/8 throttle and coming back on about 1/4 throttle. It has a #40 Pilot, #180 Main, N1EC Needle w/clip in top position and airscrew 2 1/2 turns out. I am going to drop to a #35 pilot and try the airscrew at around 1-1 3/4 turns out. Does this seem to be a step in the right direction? The bike also seems to sign off real early, but I am told that this is normal fo an EC200. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.
Dennis

David Trustrum

~SPONSOR~
Jan 25, 2001
On my 02 I was running a 38 which seemed ok but now I am running a 50 (but thinking of changing to a 48). Am I crazy? No I changed to a LTR jetting kit.

As you will be aware there is an overlap between the different jets. Seems GG set the needle up to overlap a heck of a lot & the LTR needle is leaner in this area allowing the pilot to assume more control of this. Result it carburettes pretty well & the kit is pretty cheap.

Dennis Meyers

~SPONSOR~
Nov 24, 2000
Which pipe are you running with the LTR kit? I'm using the FMF Burly. Also, I rode about 3 hours on Sunday, the air temp was much cooler (15-20 deg. F)with low humidity, the bike ran flawlessly in the woods.

Top Bottom