Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
oops again, I've got sarge fingers :confused:

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Glad you liked the jersey, the people of DRN are the best, huh? I really hope you heal up soon, and we will definitely see ya next year at DW 04 (anybody counted the days yet?) :thumb:

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
So, this means that we WILL see you next year right? Hope you heal up fast! And Chili - I just moved your name from this years flaggers list to next years... ok? ;)

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Originally posted by Crispy
So, this means that we WILL see you next year right? Hope you heal up fast! And Chili - I just moved your name from this years flaggers list to next years... ok? ;)

We will be there next year come hell or high water! As for the flagging you can absolutely count on us, I am a firm believer in the fact that if you appreciate flaggers while your on the track you should grab a flag while your group is taking a break. I've been talking to Charlene about getting more involved with assisting some events for next year since she doesn't ride. Since she doesn't read the boards she wasn't really sure what we were in for when we got to Cooperland but given her nature you can expect any assistance we can offer once she arrives!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Dave that would be great if Trudy came along. Since you and Wolf are the only DRN folk we have ever met Char kept asking if you were bringing your wife to DW. When I told her no she kept hinting that maybe it would be better left as a trip for the "boys" instead of a family vacation.

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Your welcome Lazyboy! Heel up so you and your dad can be there next year.

Philip & Josh :thumb:

Top Bottom