CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
A Canadian Apology...
ok.. now before the fighting starts... this is a JOKE... from a Canadian COMEDY show.... im just posting it because its funny... not trying to start stuff... the Canucks should get a kick out of it

A Truly Canadian apology to the USA

Courtesy of Rick Mercer from This Hour Has 22 Minutes CBC Television:

On behalf of Canadians everywhere I'd like to offer an apology to the United States of America. We haven't been getting along very well recently and for that I am truly sorry.

I'm sorry we called George Bush a moron. He is a moron but it wasn't nice of us to point it out. If it's any consolation, the fact that he's a moron shouldn't reflect poorly on the people of America. After all it's not like you actually elected him.

I'm sorry about our softwood lumber. Just because we have more trees than you doesn't give us the right to sell you lumber that's cheaper and better than your own.

I'm sorry we beat you in Olympic hockey. In our defense I guess our excuse would be that our team was much, much, much better than yours.

I'm sorry we burnt down your White House during the War of 1812. I notice you've rebuilt it! And it's very nice.

I'm sorry about your beer. I know we had nothing to do with your beer but, we feel your pain.

I'm sorry about our waffling on Iraq. I mean, when you're going up against a crazed dictator, you wanna have your friends by your side. I realize it took more than two years before you guys pitched in against Hitler, but that was different. Everyone knew he had weapons.

And finally on behalf of all Canadians, I'm sorry that we're constantly apologizing for things in a passive-aggressive way which is really a thinly veiled criticism. I sincerely hope that you're not upset over this.

We've seen what you do to countries you get upset at.
Thank You.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Ya know......when nature calls while I'm in the woods, I look for a leaf to wipe my :moon: .

Naturally I look for a maple leaf. :yeehaw:

I'm pissed, but it is funny. :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
If Beer, Hockey and waffling is what makes Canada "better".. I can live with that.

Rest in comfort tonight my Canadian brothers with the knowledge that the location of your country will always save your ass and you can waffle and do nothing without fear. Big brother is here to protect you :)

In a form of friendship, I offer you a Schmoke and a Pancake.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
CanadianRidr, I just want to thank you personally for supporting us 100%. Knowing there are skilled Canadian sailors helping to guard our waters is a great comfort.

Attachments

• canadaship.jpg
    canadaship.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 267

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
...and brave Canadian fighter pilots patrolling our northern skies...

Attachments

• canadaplane.jpg
    canadaplane.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
...but above all, it's You, the noble Canadian, guarding our common border, that warms my heart most of all.

Attachments

• canadian.jpg
    canadian.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 256

FritoBandito

Sep 18, 2001
Don't get the Canadians mad or they might just come down here :eek: and teach us some manners, and as close as i live to the border, they will get to my house first. Can't we all just get along, I'll buy the first round.

B

biglou

Canada? Hell, on a good day our Salvation Army could kick their ass! :yeehaw:

Just kidding, my Canadian brothers! But if you ask me, it's awful quiet up there. Maybe too quiet... :p

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by BigLou
CanadianRidr's piece was funny, but Lou's was laugh-out-loud freakin' hilarious!
:laugh:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago

As Homer Simpson once said when faced with having to go to canada "Why would I want to leave America just to visit America, Jr.?

Rock on Homer :aj:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Rest in comfort tonight my Canadian brothers with the knowledge that the location of your country will always save your ass and you can waffle and do nothing without fear. Big brother is here to protect you

That deserves a full on Irish level " :silly: :silly: "

It's not that I am shocked. I knew fully when I posted this someone would say those exact words. It was only a joke, I am glad most saw it as this.

Last edited:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001

Had too pick myself up off the floor after this one :laugh:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich

As Homer Simpson once said when faced with having to go to canada "Why would I want to leave America just to visit America, Jr.?

Because they have really good beer, really good snowboarding and our money is worth more.

Not to mention they make cool dirt bike drink blenders.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Rich's was far more humorous that's why. If you would grow a gut, go bald, and be as witty as homer I would have laughed at your post.

And I wasn't complaining, just stating. There is a difference :cool:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
I still can't agree with the beer thing....

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Where's Canada? I thought Rider lived in Montana.:think:

99CR125OK

Sponsoring Member
Oct 3, 2000
I'm sorry we beat you in Olympic hockey. In our defense I guess our excuse would be that our team was much, much, much better than yours.

And where do most of your players, play and live when they're not on the olympic team? And who gives a crap about hockey anyway.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
And where do most of your players, play and live when they're not on the olympic team? And who gives a crap about hockey anyway.

:think: I think I just killed a few brain cells reading that beauty.

PS. Yea I know, not to many left to lose :confused:

Top Bottom