pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
Well it's kind of ironic, seeing as how the Girlyz thing went downhill quick (which is no suprise they sell CRAP!). But I was reading an ATV magazine, and there was an article on winter gear. I saw some that caught my eye. www.castlesales.com . The women riding pants that I thought were cool were these http://www.castlesales.com/html/productDetail.psp?catid=5&prodid=451&start_indx=8
It lists them under snowmobile pants, but they seem like a good all-around pair of pants. They are over the boot, come in a few different colors, although a bit girly, and they look like they were designed SPECIFICALLY for WOMEN. Look at how high the back rises up. That was the first thing that I noticed. That means that chances are, the back won't gape open! Anyway, the price is a bit high, but I beileve that they are a good option. Any company that put aims towards the females that ride are a good one in my opinion..... Not sure about Girlyz yet tho.............

The Ant

Jan 3, 2002
Those are nice looking pants - I have a pair similar made of Goretex fabric, wonderful for winter - cost about the same.
-SusanP.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
pyrofreak said:
Look at how high the back rises up. That was the first thing that I noticed. That means that chances are, the back won't gape open!

So...that means they fit like....

MOM JEANS!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
MXGirl230 said:
MOM JEANS!

Hahaha! STOP with the Mom Jeans!! That's why I love my AXO pants, dammit!!! :)

Well, I will have to give this new clothing website a fine tooth comb and see what I can come up. ;)

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
GETMETOCA said:
Hahaha! STOP with the Mom Jeans!! That's why I love my AXO pants, dammit!!! :)

I'm sorry :laugh: . I couldn't pass up the opportunity! ;)

I'll be good :think:

D

Durrdy

Crap?

pyrofreak said:
Well it's kind of ironic, seeing as how the Girlyz thing went downhill quick (which is no suprise they sell CRAP!).
How would you know this stuff is any better than Girlyz? You certainly don't know crap from crap if you are suggesting this line.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Durrdy said:
How would you know this stuff is any better than Girlyz? You certainly don't know crap from crap if you are suggesting this line.

And you are qualified to make this determination becuzzzzzzz......you work for Girlyz?? If this is the case, I strongly suggest you take the "free feedback" the coupla threads on the topic have provided and go back to the drawing board. Don't forget to tell your webmaster to use spell check.

PS, it's okay to use the word "Crotch" :p

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
pyrofreak said:
LOL, Well I guess they do, but I ain't never seen Mom picking any dirt or rocks out of her butt crack either!!!

LOL, She can't!! The pants are SO tight around the butt cheeks that anything that hits them just kinda bounces off. Kind of like a trampoline!

tonibaloney

I'm here
Sep 19, 2006
Durrdy said:
pyrofreak said:
Well it's kind of ironic, seeing as how the Girlyz thing went downhill quick (which is no suprise they sell CRAP!).
who are you again? you DO work for girlyz? that explains the stickin up for the moto ho!

Top Bottom