A few Canadians at Steel City

Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
I haven't had time to through my shots yet, but here's a couple quick edits of the Canadian boys that were racing at Steel City. All shot with my new NIKON..... :bang:

Click thumbnails for larger images.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
No EXIF :(

Phil

Nov 17, 1999
Nice shots Emile, glad you got the Nikon working for you. I'm kinda iffy on that middle one, maybe a little less yellow?

Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
Phil, the Nikon experience was not a good one. Not one sharp photo out of 1626 shots, and the colors were terrible. Now I'm sure I could have worked on camera setup for the colors, but focus was absolutely junk. I have returned the Nikon and will never bitch about my Canon gear again. Now in all fairness, I most likely had a bad one, because I kid you not, the focus was not even close to acceptable. I know a guy up here in Canada that is a very good shooter (James Lissimore) and he said the D300 was the best camera he has ever used. He said everything about the camera was better than his D2x including the focus, so that's why I believe I had a bad one. Oh well, I tried it and It didn't work out. No biggie.

Top Bottom