A few interesting things happen in 1 day!!!

Mike198

Jul 8, 2002
Well today I got up at 6:30 and was ready for another day of high school. It's our second day back and a kid (gang member)get suspended for threating to shoot someone well he said it in slang and the teachers didn't know what that mean. So a few teachers just let him walk off and chill, then security gaurd brought him into the deans, and they suspended him. The rest of the day is normal untill about 5 minutes from the end of the day. I was in 9th period PE and were outside running the mile around the track. we start to walk into the school to get changed and then we saw the whole school come out. Sooo, we had another bomb threat (Yellow alarm)in our school (a few years ago a teacher found a fake bomb ticking in a locker, and weve had a few other threats before too), we were told to go home right away. But for the people in PE it was kinda hard, no keys, no wallet, no way home, etc. So I end up waiting outside for a few hours to get my stuff. Then when we got the clear, we were let back in, thank god it was fake. I hope the person who did this is arrested. But the first thing i thought was why do this at the end of the day with only a few minutes left in school? And the best thing that happened all day was getting my drivers license. So today was a pretty interesting second day off school. I wonder what the rest of the year has in store for us?

:yeehaw:

TransAm77

Feb 10, 2002
Wow 9periods a day! I've only got 4 a day, each is about an hour and 45minutes long. It takes two days to complete one round of the schedual.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Mike198
But the first thing i thought was why do this at the end of the day with only a few minutes left in school?

What were those bomb threat people thinking ?? ;)

The most eventful day of high school I can remember was when a guy on the football team drove head on into the Hostess Twinkie truck making deliveries to the cafeteria snack bar. It was an accident, of course, but we gave poor John a hard time for YEARS.

Back then a prank fire alarm was about all we had in us. I feel sorry for your generation with all the security guards and bomb threat potentials. Times are often sad.

Good job on the drivers license!! :thumb:

326mx

Mar 25, 2002
I've only got 4 classes a day and i switch classes every semester fun i have lunch with only one period to go and that sucks.

Mike198

Jul 8, 2002
We still have that fire alarm joke, every year someone pulls it and wins a free ride in the cop car. The fine is getting pretty high. we have 9 periods 3 of them are for lunch, so we really only have 7 periods that are about 55 minutes long.

Mike198

Jul 8, 2002
3 periods of lunch like you go to lunch 5 than another class for 6/7, we have about 1200+ students and cant fit them all in the cafeteria. Just as an update, the prank caller who did this will be arrested within 24 hours and will be charged with a level 1 felony. Thank bush for the homeland protection law. Anyone no matter what the age will be treated as a terrorist and charge with the most posibly.

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
My high school has the most pathetic record at catching the nimrods that do the pranks (but the other local schools catch 'em almost every time). Every year someone will write something on the wall or make a phone call...in response a letter is sent home saying "we are doing the best, blah blah blah, we are very concerned about saftey, blah blah" Not once has anyone been caught here...and worst of all we never get to leave early because of the "threats"

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
The worst at my high school is people fighting. One prank that would be VERY funny would be to ride you bike across the football field during a game. That's a show stopper right there.

Top Bottom