Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I spent last weekend scrounging through some of my shots to try and find a few for a gallery I'm posting on-line. I wanted to have a few with a "nature" theme, and these were a few that I liked. My favorites are the black & white tree and the koi pond that I converted into a watercolor. Just thought I'd share a few!

Attachments

• bw tree.jpg
    bw tree.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 157
  • creek run.jpg
    creek run.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 147
  • koi pond.jpg
    koi pond.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 146

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Those are all great!

sigurd

Jun 24, 2007
The watercolor is neat and all, but.. I really like the first two. Unfortunately they sort of detract from eachother posted together like that. That's a limitation of the format, unfortunately. Nice job!

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Thanks for the compliments! I do work full-time in a photogrpahy studio, but I don't know if I'd consider myself a professional yet. I've got a lot to learn. I'm probably a notch above an apprentice at this point. Most of the work we do is pretty standardized studio stuff. That's why I really enjoy getting outdoors to shoot some nature stuff in addition to moto action.

j.lawson

Jul 18, 2007
I really like the b & w of the field, the shadow along the bottom contrast the light of the sky very well to me. It's a great pic, lol, I would frame it and hang it on my wall....is that weird :coocoo: :laugh:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
j.lawson said:
I really like the b & w of the field, the shadow along the bottom contrast the light of the sky very well to me. It's a great pic, lol, I would frame it and hang it on my wall....is that weird :coocoo: :laugh:

Thanks man! If you're serious, shoot me a PM or e-mail. I'm actually selling prints of those shots. I didn't post the link because I didn't want to tread into "SPAM" territory. But you're more than welcome to check out my little gallery and see what's there. Just let me know! :cool:

Top Bottom