KillJoy

Jan 7, 2004
My dad was coming home from work today, and this retarded guy shovelled a big shovell full of slush onto the road. My dad couldnt stand this guy putting slush on the road right in the path of a big truck. So he gave it back to the guy in a six foot wall of slush. I was in a truck behind him and the guy stood there for a couple seconds parylised not knowing what happened. After that he took his hand and wiped what seemed like an inch of it off his face. I almost pissed myself laughing, along with my mom. :D So DONT SHOVELL SNOW ONTO THE ROAD!!! lol

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
What about the people that have 4-wheelers with plows on them? Around here it seems that a lot of them push it out into the road. There is nothing more aggravating than to see a plow truck go by and and block my driveway with snow. I purposely throw it out into the street, but far enough so that when the plow truck goes by it won't block my driveway.

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
I'm not sure about where I live now, but when I lived in Milwaukee, the police would write tickets for shoveling, plowing or blowing into the street.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Gary B.
I'm not sure about where I live now, but when I lived in Milwaukee, the police would write tickets for shoveling, plowing or blowing into the street.
as well they should. Trust me, as a former patrol operator, you didn't do yourself any favors by throwing it out in the street. It doesn't take a mental giant to know that you should clean up after yourself . . .

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Pred- I didn't mean I threw snow in the street! It was the very first thing I was told when I had a job plowing. I don't even know how much the fine was.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
what ever happened to using a snow thrower with a directional shoot? make big piles in the yard. or have snow throw wars!

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Snow?? Heck, I had to cut my GRASS last week! :)

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
If your not smart enough to plant certain types of grass around here you will be cutting them year around and using tons of water in the summer. My bermuda dies around Sept or Nov and stays that way till April or May. I sure enjoy that. The other stuff looks greener and nice in the summer, but my buddy is still bitchin about mowing his lawn :eek: I guess if you water it too it helps!

Top Bottom