defo26

Apr 23, 2007
I am an up and coming big motocross racer. I have a lot of talent with turns and jumping and about everything else. The only problem I have is my fitness. I get tired to quick. Sometimes i start catching the guy in first until i start going so fast my arms just about die. I would like to know a good training program to make my upper body stronger with my arms so i can start being able to ride faster and faster. Thanks :cool:

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
defo26 said:
I am an up and coming big motocross racer. I have a lot of talent with turns and jumping and about everything else. The only problem I have is my fitness. I get tired to quick. Sometimes i start catching the guy in first until i start going so fast my arms just about die. I would like to know a good training program to make my upper body stronger with my arms so i can start being able to ride faster and faster. Thanks :cool:
Is it like really bad arm pump? I've heard that to get rid of arm pump, then you have to ride ALOT and it will strengthen your arms?
I have a lot of talent .
It's good to see your modest. :)

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
ha ha u are so modest. anyway a good way to strenghten your forearms fast is to 1) ride and 2) take some fairly light dumbbells (at first) and hang just your wrists and the dumbbells over a bench or chair or table. first with palms facing down and let them drop as far as possible then curl your wrists up. then do the same with palms up.

Top Bottom